Creation and Submission:
- 1. Fork this repository;
- 2. Use
checklist-*.mdto write your first checklist;
- 3. On the
*for the acronym language that your checklist was written;
- 4. Go to collaborate section on Devchecklists and submit your checklist for approval.
Adding a New Language:
- To add a new language you will need to create another markdown file containing the new acronym language:
- No further approval will be necessary;
- The new checklist language should be visible on Devckecklists after you saved the file on your forked repository.
- Markdown is the only way to write checklists on Devchecklists;
- For tips about how to use markdown to write checklists, please take a look at these raw files:
- Changes on the checklist repository will reflect on the current checklist of Devchecklists.